Vinyasa tous niveaux: Un cours tous niveaux parfait pour les débutants et les étudiants de yoga avec une pratique quotidienne.
Rendez-vous au coin de Ocean Ave et Parkside Ave.
Le cours est gratuit mais vous pouvez envoyer un don si vous le souhaitez.
* porter un masque
* distance sociale
* le cours sera annulé en cas de mauvais temps
* l’inscription est requise
* maximum 10 étudiants
* Apportez votre tapis, serviette et eau
Je suis un professeur de yoga portoricain avec plus de 5 ans d’expérience. J’offre ces cours en français pour améliorer la langue avant de m’installer en France. Votre patience est très appréciée. J’espère que vous apprécierez ma classe. Merci beaucoup!
- Class cancellation:
- If the class is cancelled due to weather or teacher’s illness, you are eligible for a full refund or credit towards your next class. You will also be notified 2 hours prior to class if it has been cancelled or if there will be a substitute teacher.
- If student cancels one (1) hour or less prior to class, student is eligible for credit for a future class. No refunds. This does not apply to the “One Week Free Trial”.
- If student does not show for class and there was a “waitlist” for said class, student loses credit/monies paid. If there was no “waitlist”, student receives credit. This does not apply to the “One Week Free Trial”.
- I’ve never taken a yoga class, I’m not flexible, is this right for me?
- Absolutely! You don’t have to be an experienced yogi to try any classes with me unless they are specifically labeled as “intermediate” or “advanced”. Usually, all my classes are “Open Level” which means beginners and experienced yogis alike can take my class. I will give you options to hang back in a pose or move deeper. It’s always practicing with mindfulness.
- I have an injury. Can I take your class?
- Well, that depends. I would need to know more specifics about your injury prior to class. Feel free to message me at email@example.com and let me know how I can help you.
- What if I’m late, can I still take class?
- Please be mindful of time. If it has been more than 10 minutes since class started, it would not be wise to join the class for a few reasons. You’ve missed out on the warmup which is super important to prepare your body and avoid potential injuries and it is also disruptive to class for those yogis that were able to arrive on time. If it’s less than 10 minute since class began, feel free to set down your mat and join along!
- I would like a refund because of xyz.
- Send me an email and let’s further discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have other questions not answered here.
- Feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com